- IMPORTANT NOTICE: WIKI HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED. IT MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
Welcome to Design Pattern Foundation project home page
"Design Pattern Foundation" is a project which aims to provide abstract implementations to most common software development everyday's problems.
It contains an abstract set of classes in order to implement software design patterns in a unified way. That is any one can be managed using less specialized code in an easy-to-scale, mantain and improve metaphor.
Because of nowaday's applications are oriented to user interaction, "Design Pattern Foundation" has a first-class implementation to Model-View-Controller meta-paradigm.
In the end, everything works on Microsoft's .NET Framework taking advantage and compatibility of and with its lastest features like LINQ or lambda expressions.
- Official developer journal for Design Pattern Foundation
- This project is completely open sourced with a Apache License 2.0 scheme.
- You can distribute, modify, enhance or study it in your own way.
- It is provided "as-is" without official waranty.
- It can be forked, but we don't provide documentation, waranty or support of any kind to external projects.
About the author
The original fork is being developed by Matías Fidemraizer, a 25-years-old software developer living in Girona, Spain.
Because software and creativity are vocational and professional for him, this project has been published for everyone thinking on sharing his knowledge.